Car Rentals Kenya Locations
Save your time and money – use our simple form to get the best car rental Kenya services!
Enjoy fantastic pristine natural parks, exciting safari and absolutely unique local cuisine. Fill in the form and get freedom and independence with car rental in Kenya!
Car Rental Kenya - Must Know
Kenya car rental general conditions: credit card, international driver's license and 21 years of age. They drive on the left in Kenya. The maximum speed is 100 km/h - on paved roads, and in the country - 70 km/h. The quality of roads is not ideal; note this choosing your rental car type.
Souvenirs – masks, figurines, batik, calabashes, spears, drums, leather, wickers, precious stones, soapstone, sandals on the tire base, local tea and coffee.
Traditional food – Nyama Choma (roasted meat), Ugali (pancakes), antelope fillet, stewed elephant meat, crocodile meat salad with bananas, fried boar, roast ostrich with fruit sauce, steak buffalo meat.
Visit the list of the cities below with our reliable car rental Kenya!
- Athi River
- Eldama Ravine
- Homa Bay
- Mtito Andei
Made a booking at home. No hassle, no problems.
Excellent service every time!
Valuable service. Made my vacation!
Always the most affordable prices!
Luxurious car. My boss was satisfied
- Johannesburg - Airport - O.r. Tambo [JNB]
- Durban - Airport [DUR]
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi Airport [BKK]
- Cape Town - Airport [CPT]
- Hamilton - Airport [HLZ]
- Auckland Airport - International Terminal [AKL]
- Sicily - Catania Airport - Fontanarossa [CTA]
- Perth Airport - Domestic Terminal [PER]
- Cairns Airport - International Terminal [CNS]
- Perth Airport - International Terminal [PER]